- Students will be expected to attend virtually and
participate in classes on a daily basis, following a set class schedule.
- Students will need to have consistent access to technology throughout the school day to participate in classroom activities.
- Class content will be a combination of live
lessons and pre-created content.
Students will interact with the teacher throughout the day using
Microsoft Teams, which will be integrated into the Moodle classroom.
- Students will have access to additional print
- Programming will be available for grades 1 to 8.
- All classes are in English.
Registration information for the 2021 - 2022 school year will be available in May 2021.