Our program is at capacity. Additional requests will be forwarded to our superintendent. Request form.
Full-time online learning will be provided for the 2020-2021 school year Regina Catholic School elementary students who are not able to return to classroom due to health concerns.
- Students will be expected to attend virtually and
participate in classes on a daily basis, following a set class schedule.
- Students will need to have consistent access to technology throughout the school day to participate in classroom activities.
- Class content will be a combination of live
lessons and pre-created content.
Students will interact with the teacher throughout the day using
Microsoft Teams, which will be integrated into the Moodle classroom.
- Students will have access to additional print
- Students will be divided into class
cohorts. The exact composition will be
determined based on student numbers. Programming will be available for grades 1 to 8.
- All classes will be in English, French Immersion
will not be an option for online students.
Process:Our program is at capacity. Additional requests will be forwarded to our superintendent. Request form.
**Under school, please select your child's current Regina Catholic elementary school and the principal of that school should be listed as the school contact.
Link to our Frequently Asked Question Page