Full-time online learning will be provided for the 2020-2021 school year Regina Catholic School elementary students who are not able to return to classroom due to health concerns.
- Students will be expected to attend virtually and
participate in classes on a daily basis, following a set class schedule.
- Students will need to have consistent access to technology throughout the school day to participate in classroom activities.
- Class content will be a combination of live
lessons and pre-created content.
Students will interact with the teacher throughout the day using
Microsoft Teams, which will be integrated into the Moodle classroom.
- Students will have access to additional print
- Programming will be available for grades 1 to 8.
- All classes are in English with daily French tutorials for French Immersion students.
Open registration for Learning Online Elementary is no longer available. Students who require an accommodation due to a medical concern, they should reach out to their school principal.
Link to our Frequently Asked Question Page